Cisco Bug: CSCul59962 - UCCX: Error occured while reading resource from Assign Skills page
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When you login to the appadmin page and go to Subsystems> Rmcm > Assign Skills > (Click on the resource) you receive an Error: " Error occurred while reading resource". This happens when the Resource ID has a ' ' (space character) in it. Space character is a normal special character in ASCII and is supported as part of userID on CUCM. This is configured on CUCM as an End User with an IPCC extension. Example (CUCM) : User ID : alice bob The resource read step is executed for the query 'alice' and not 'alice bob' as seen in the MADM logs Conditions: 1. This happens only in accessing resources from the Assign Skills page of appadmin and not the normal Resources page. 2. The userID on CUCM must contain a space character ' '. Example : User ID : arun bhatt Note : This is a supported End User Configuration on Call Manager. Taken From the CUCM guide on configuring user ID for an End User: User ID Enter the unique end user identification name. You can enter any character, including alphanumeric and special characters. No character restrictions exist for this field.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases