Cisco Bug: CSCul59477 - AED status lost after sup switchover, followed by connectivity loss
Feb 23, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: AED status lost after sup switchover Conditions: - Post switchover, adjacency flap is observed. - After the adjacency flap, OTV marks ED as non-AED and notifies ORIB. However, OTV is stuck waiting for a response from ORIB, due to which the ED remains non-AED for some vlans. - This happens in a corner case, if ORIB installs startup routes (as part of post-switchover activities) before it responds to OTV regarding the AED status change from non-AED to AED.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases