Cisco Bug: CSCul57328 - Neighbor 1000Base-T port of F2/F2E is flapped by PootLoopback test
Nov 27, 2020
- CiscoPro Workgroup EtherSwitch Software
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
6.1(2) 6.1(2)E5 6.1(4) 6.2(2)S42
Symptom: Neighbor 1000Base-T interface of F2/F2E module is flapped by Poot Loopback test. Conditions: - F2/F2E is using GLC-T (1000Base-T module) - Catalyst's interface is configured "no shutdown" - F2/F2E port is congirured "shut" - sometime catalyst interface is flapped.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases