Cisco Bug: CSCul56611 - PCD should check for IM/P nodes for HA
May 12, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After upgrading using PCD, the Cisco IM/P servers may be in a failed over state. Conditions: Upgrading IM/P using Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployment (PCD) where IM/P nodes have HA enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases