Cisco Bug: CSCul56207 - Crash of StbyRP when configuring a range/pvc
Apr 17, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A standby RP crashes. Conditions: This symptom is seen on a Cisco ASR 1000 router used for PPPoEoA-aggregation when configuring a range/pvc. It was seen together with the following error message: asr(config-if-atm-range)pvc-in-range 10/45 %ERROR: Standby doesn't support this command ^ % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases