Cisco Bug: CSCul55699 - CUP: Rework Exception Handling to Clarify GUI Notifications Post Upgrade
Oct 07, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The CUP troubleshooter incorrectly reports a replication error after performing an upgrade of the corresponding UCM node to 10.0.1. The CUP node does need to be rebooted per design and a notification is supplied on System->Notifications to that effect. However, nothing is provided on the Troubleshooter to this effect and this error that is provided can be misleading. Conditions: Upgrade UCM node, check troubleshooter, see Replication Error which reads "Cisco IM and Presence Data Monitor has detected that database replication is still in progress, and/or that the Cisco Sync Agent sync from Cisco Unified Communications Manager is not complete".
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases