Cisco Bug: CSCul54591 - N7k -- PIXM-3-PIXM_SYSLOG_MESSAGE_TYPE_ERR Process:VDC-2-pixm_vl.
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: switch can log the following error:- 2013 Oct 16 14:18:50 switch PIXM-3-PIXM_SYSLOG_MESSAGE_TYPE_ERR Process:VDC-2-pixm_vl.Please collect show tech pixm-all, show tech pixmc-all .TCB_RID:0x9e,TXN_Type:67,Status:0x421c0017,Error_Type:0x1c. Following which, all vpc port-channels corresponding to TCB_RID mentioned in above syslog can have traffic loss or duplicate on vpc legs depending on whether peer's leg is up or down. Conditions: Known triggers so far:- Xbar insertion Line card insertion
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases