Cisco Bug: CSCul53947 - RPF failure with multicast load splitting on nexus 3064
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unexpected multicast RPF failures may cause multicast packets to be dropped for some sources. Conditions: When load splitting is in use and equal cost paths exist towards multiple multicast sources for a group it is possible that RPF failure will occur for some of the sources.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases