Cisco Bug: CSCul52741 - C4MK1B QUADSUP:Infra ISSU Client error during LV from MK1B FC2 to MK1C
Feb 28, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
15.1(1)IB273.218 15.1(1)SY2.15 15.1(1)SY2.17 15.1(2)SY1
Symptom: While performing ISSU loadversion on C4 Quadsup from MK1B FC2 (s2t54-adventerprisek9-mz.SPA.151-2.SY1.fc2) to MK1C(mtrose) (s2t54-adventerprisek9_dbg-mz.SSA.151-1.IB273.210_20131118) below error message are seen after which abortversion gets initiated. *Nov 20 05:55:40.447: %ISSU-SW2_STBY-4-FSM_INCOMP: Version of local ISSU client ISSU DIAG Client(2105) in session 66479 is incompatible with remote side. *Nov 20 05:55:40.455: %ISSU-SW2_STBY-3-FSM_MISMATCH_MTU: ISSU nego failed for client VS Chassis Infra ISSU Client(6090) entity_id 1 session 66478 due to mismatch of mtu size 4432 & 4544. Conditions: Issue is seen in 4 SUP2T quad sup after ISSU loadversion.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases