Cisco Bug: CSCul51795 - SNMP crash in EntitySensor MIB
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: snmpd crash while during walk of EntitySensorMIB Conditions: Unique condition a) There should be transceiver with invalid EEPROM DOM value that is not recognized by Software (Calibration type) b) There should be timeout of cache value - timed to the snmp walk/polling and the transceiver which has invalid calibration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases