Cisco Bug: CSCul51377 - vtpVlanEditTable set: All objects are not applied with 'apply' operation
Mar 17, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
5.2(9) 6.1(4) 6.2(5.59)S0
Symptom: When vtpVlanEditOperation operation is set to 'apply', the VLAN configuration change is applied for only those objects in the entry which were modified by the user. Conditions: User performs Vlan configuration changes using vtpVlanEditTable.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases