Cisco Bug: CSCul50948 - Session Diagnostics failures with SNR devices
May 04, 2016
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Session Diagnostics does not work as expected with a remote destination device (ie., cell phone) is involved in a call with a monitored IP Phone endpoint. Conditions: Observed when Single Number Reach is configured in CUCM and the remote destination device is involved in a call.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases