Cisco Bug: CSCul50533 - VCS 7.2.2 H323-SIP interworked calls w/content cause Polycom to reboot
Dec 15, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Polycom endpoint initiated encrypted, VCS interworked calls to a content-enabled SIP destination fail and cause the Polycom unit to reboot. Conditions: Initiate an encrypted H.323 call from a Polycom VSX 7000 on software version 9.0.6. The call is to a SIP destination that has content enabled. The call is being interworked by a VCS on software version 7.2.2.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases