Cisco Bug: CSCul50387 - Service status UNKNOWN in topology page when PUB is down.
Feb 20, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: No Administrator summary of services when hovering over the node on cluster topology page of secondary node when primary node is down after a box down High Availability event. Service status shows as 'UNKNOWN'. Conditions: Primary node is down after a failed over event. Admin logs into secondary node, navigates to cluster topology page and hovers over secondary node.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases