Cisco Bug: CSCul50329 - Core file analysis unsupported with remote support a/c in enforcing mode
Sep 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Core files that are generated on a server during an error condition should not be analysed with selinux in enforcing mode. The core backtrace output may appear incomplete. Symptom: Core files analysed using the gdb tool while accessing the server using a remote support account may appear incomplete or the reflects that gdb is unable to resolve symbols/variables. Conditions: Occurs while analysing a core file using the gdb tool on a CUCM Instance Messaging and Presence server with selinux in enforcing mode.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases