Cisco Bug: CSCul50289 - Password logged in clear text when creating a backup device in CUCM &CUP
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
<B>Symptom:</B> Password for remote backup device user is logged in clear text when creating a backup device. <B>Conditions:</B> Debug logging enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases