Cisco Bug: CSCul49852 - PPPoE sessions stuck in state WAITING_FOR_STATS (WT_ST) (352.P4)
Apr 17, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A router might see PPPoE-sessions in the WAITING_FOR_STATS (or WT_ST) status. Conditions: This symptom was observed by specific users or because of using a specific profile or service like ShellMaps and Radius. The system is configured as BRAS aggregating PPPoEoA or -oE-sessions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases