Cisco Bug: CSCul49794 - UCCX REST API Calls Should Have Proper XSD Validation
Aug 05, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The UCCX configuration API returns a 200 OK response even though the request is not successfully processed. Conditions: Even though the XML request is well formed, the structure or data elements contained within the XML are invalid when compared to the UCCX Configuration API specification.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases