Cisco Bug: CSCul48500 - LinkDown SNMP Trap sent on LinkUp events for FEX Fabric Port-Channel
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On shutting down a FEX Fabric Port-Channel, we send linkDown and cieLinkDown SNMP traps. When the interface is brought back up, we send linkDown and cieLinkDown traps again, rather than the expected linkUp. Conditions: This has been seen on Nexus 7000s running 6.1.3 where the N2Ks are connected to F2 modules. It has been seen with 2232 and 2248 module FEXs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases