Cisco Bug: CSCul44500 - Nexus 55xx rename device-alias does not take effect in full zoneset.
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After renaming a device-alias .and doing device-alias commit The new name is expected to see in both active zoneset as well as full zoneset of running config. but we see the newly changed device-alias name only in active zoneset and not in full zoneset. Conditions: Nexus 5548 UP NX-OS version 5.2.1N1 (3) ,5.1(3)N2(1c) rename an existing device-alias in device-alias database.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases