Cisco Bug: CSCul44000 - Call fails between CSFdevice(cucm) with EO trunk to VCS-C Endpoint.
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Call fails between CSFdevice(cucm) with EO trunk to VCS-C Endpoint Conditions: Early offer should be enabled on the outgoing SIP trunk and Answer to SIPtrunk side should have multiple codecs in audio or video mline. Also the outgoing offer should not have Audio mline TIAS values and incoming answer should have Audio mline TIAS values
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases