Cisco Bug: CSCul43179 - Migration fails if admin is in Read Only, CTI Enabled End Users Groups
Sep 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: During the upgrade from 8.6.3 to the 10.0, CUCM migration fails when admin user is assigned to the dir groups, Standard CCM Read Only, Standard CTI Enabled, and Standard CCM End Users on both CUCM and CUP Conditions: This symptom is observed if admin user is assigned to the dir groups, Standard CCM Read Only, Standard CTI Enabled, and Standard CCM End Users on both CUCM and CUP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases