Cisco Bug: CSCul42505 - REOP:CSCtk37170 CDP: IPv4 address is reported incorrectly by cdp for L3
Feb 21, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In the show cdp neighbors detail command output the Interface address(es) field is populated incorrectly, and neighboring devices will see a different IP address from the one configured on the interface. Conditions: Only impacts L3 port-channel interfaces.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases