Cisco Bug: CSCul41261 - Node name change in R2R mode will result in IM & presence not working
Feb 08, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IM & Presence functionality is broken Conditions: When Cluster setting for Cisco XCP Router service is enabled with Router-to-Router communication instead of MDNS and nodename defined by IP or hostname has been changed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases