Cisco Bug: CSCul39378 - kdb is happening after executing the CSTest on CDE470
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The system asserts that socket data is truncated. Conditions: Rare in the case that at start up memory contains uninitialized data that causes ingest socket reads to use the wrong parameters.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases