Cisco Bug: CSCul38702 - Unable to set max-metric on-startup after ospf restarts unexpectedly
Feb 14, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Configuring max-metric on-startup under OSPFis applied to the config, but does not cause OSPF to restore normal metrics. Conditions: OSPF has unexpectedly restarted since the last reboot. OSPF is currently configured for max-metric. The above conditions are not required to happen at the same time.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases