Cisco Bug: CSCul38688 - Presence Engine not refreshing CUCM Phone Status on startup.
Sep 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phone Status is incorrect for a user for a period after an outage of the IM & Presence server or Presence Engine service. Conditions: This issue may occur on the following scenarios: 1) Single node Presence Redundancy Group where the Presence Engine/server was down for an extended period of time 2) Two node Presence Redundancy Group with High Availability disabled where a Presence Engine/server was down for an extended period of time 3) Two node Presence Redundancy Group with High Availability enabled where both Presence Engine/servers were simultaneously down for an extended period of time
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases