Cisco Bug: CSCul37792 - Inconsistent logon messages displayed
May 19, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Inconsistent logon messages displayed Conditions: Steps to reproduce: 1) Say Site-A installed with Unified CM 10.0.1.10000-14 2) Log into UCM Admin and other pages with incorrect username and password. 3) An error saying "Log on failed - Invalid user ID or password" is thrown on the page. 4) Similarly navigate to DRS page and login with incorrect username and password. Issue Description: The error thrown on DRS page is different from other pages. It shows "Log on failed - Please try again". The DRS page alone do not say the valid reason for the incorrect logon where all other pages does. Expected Behavior: The error message thrown on DRS should be the same as in other pages. Since these messages are expected to be consistent and also a valid reason is needed for the wrong logon.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases