Cisco Bug: CSCul37552 - abnormal counter incrementing in "show policy-map interface"
Jan 31, 2014
- Cisco ME 3400E Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ME 3400-24TS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400EG-2CS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400E-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3400G-12CS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400G-2CS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400EG-12CS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24FS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24TS-D Switch
- Cisco ME 3400G-12CS-D Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Abnormal counters incrementig under "show policy-map interface" Conditions: Send two-way traffic from the IXIA, we can observe abnormal counters after few hours with "show policy-map interface"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases