Cisco Bug: CSCul33748 - Mgmt int doesn't send LLDP pkst after upgrade
Nov 14, 2013
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After upgrade from Culebra code to Fiji code, we saw N3k mgmt interface doesn't send out any LLDP packets even it is configured to be. Mgmt interface can receive LLDL pkt w/o issue. Conditions: Flap the mgmt interface from neighbor switch or reload N3k can clear the issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases