Cisco Bug: CSCul33640 - PCA: RPM Package Manager (RPM) Vulnerabilities in Prime Collab
Jan 30, 2020
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product includes a version of third-party software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2011-3378,CVE-2010-2059,CVE-2012-0060,CVE-2012-0061,CVE-2012-0815 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases