Cisco Bug: CSCul33601 - PCA: Numerous Sudo Vulnerabilities on Prime Collab for Assurance
Jan 30, 2020
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: This product includes a version of third-party software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2012-2337,CVE-2010-0426,CVE-2010-1163,CVE-2010-1646,CVE-2010-2956,CVE-2011-0010,CVE-2012-3440,CVE-2013-1775,CVE-2013-1776,CVE-2013-2776 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases