Cisco Bug: CSCul30957 - MWR2941 Router crashes due to CPU HOG by spanning tree process.
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco MWR 2900 Series Mobile Wireless Routers
- Cisco MWR 2941-DC Mobile Wireless Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: MWR2941 Router crashes due to CPU HOG by spanning tree process when member links removed from an active port-channel configuration. Conditions: This will be seen when we do the negative scenario, defaulting the member links configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases