Cisco Bug: CSCul30861 - MWR2941 Output QoS policy removed from Port-channel during router reload
Feb 05, 2017
- Cisco MWR 2900 Series Mobile Wireless Routers
- Cisco MWR 2941-DC Mobile Wireless Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Output QoS policy removed from port-channel interface during router reload Conditions: When router is reloaded with "bandwidth 0" configuration in port-channel interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases