Cisco Bug: CSCul30346 - DT:platform cli login permission denied
Feb 25, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: platform console login is permission denied Conditions: abari-ultra:/users/abari> ssh firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com's password: /usr/local/platform/bin/startcliscript.sh: Permission denied Connection to 172.18.196.15 closed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases