Cisco Bug: CSCul29917 - SRM allows the fallback of a node while its services are still stopping
Nov 09, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After a manual HA failover and fallback, some services may not start back up or may stay stuck in a stopping state, preventing clients from logging in. The HA state for both nodes in the presence redundancy group would be failed. Conditions: After doing a manual failover, the Fallback button is available for the presence redundancy group on CUCM before all services on the failed over node are fully stopped. If a Fallback is initiated during this time, services on the user's home node may fail to start back up or may stay stuck in a stopping state. This would prevent users from re-logging in. The HA state for both nodes in the presence redundancy group would be failed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases