Cisco Bug: CSCul29751 - Text Conferencing ignores requests for max history when users joins room
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 8.6(5) 9.1(1)
Symptom: IM&P Text Conferencing sends the default room history to a user who joins a chat room even if the user specifies that he does not want any history sent. Conditions: User joins an existing chat room where chat messages have previously been sent. The user specifies that he does not want to receive chat history by specifying a history size 0 in the presence stanza sent to join the room: <presence email@example.com/pda' id='n13mt3l' firstname.lastname@example.org/thirdwitch'> <x xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/muc'> <history maxstanzas='0'/> </x> </presence> The TC service sends the default history to the user.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases