Cisco Bug: CSCul27793 - "Unknown Error" when restarting the XCP Router service
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: "Unknown Error" shown when restarting the XCP Router service Conditions: This issue is intermittent and has has no functional affect on the service restart. The following error is shown when restarting the Cisco XCP Router service from the Serviceability web pages: "Connection to the Server cannot be established (Unknown Error)"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases