Cisco Bug: CSCul27018 - agent icd line shared with phone not in rmcm user control login success
Nov 08, 2013
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: agent icd line shared with phone not in rmcm user control login success Conditions: if one agent icd line N1 is shared with another phone device P1, which is not in the controleld lsit of UCCX RmCm Application user in call manager and agent try to login in CAD or finesse UI with this icd line, UCCX does not prevent the agent to login in the UI. As per design Agent icd phone line can not be shared. but in this case the login is passing though the icd line is shared. if agent login to a shared line and answered some call from the non-rmcm-controleld phone, UCCX can not controll (TPCC) of the call.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases