Cisco Bug: CSCul26157 - JPN: JTAPI: English string is displayed on CallManagers and Languages.
Apr 17, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: JPN: JTAPI: English string is displayed on CallManagers and Languages. Conditions: Environment: CUCM 10.0.1.10000-9 LI: cm-locale-ja_JP-10.0.1.9902-57.cop Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 (32/64bit) JPN JTAPI: 10.0(1.10000)-1 This is also reproducible with the following environment: CUCM:10.5.1.10000-5 LI: 10.5.1.9902-109
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases