Cisco Bug: CSCul25477 - Service param page value for Maximum Number of Agreements to be changed
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Maximum number of agreements supported in 10.0 is 20. The service parameter page shows 5. The parameter value for number of agreements limit is configurable but it doesn't gets picked up from service parameter page, Conditions: Maximum number of agreements supported in 10.0 is 20. The service parameter page shows 5. The parameter value is configurable in Service parameter page but the value is not picked up from here.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases