Cisco Bug: CSCul24914 - Add IM&P Subscriber to Subcluster in R2R causes jabberd to core
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: XCP services in STOPPED state in the IM&P subscriber after: 1. Adding this subscriber as 2nd node in any Presence Redundancy Group. 2. XCP services activation in the subscriber. Multiple jabberd cores will happen until the XCP services stop. Conditions: The two nodes in the presence redundancy group must be in two different subnets for this issue to happen, i.e. R2R will be automatically set when the subscriber is added to the presence redundancy group.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases