Cisco Bug: CSCul24306 - TCP connection exist always after power off STB
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Current TCP connention is available even after BO offline or crashed. It is not working proper with the time out value configured in the server. Conditions: The TCP connection should go out after the waiting for the time out value in the server in case of BO offline.Added KEEPALIVE tag in TCPListener.cc and EpoListener.cc file to work properly the time out value.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases