Cisco Bug: CSCul23974 - Replace rpm with /etc/opt/cisco/install.conf query in DB code
May 04, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DB replication and other operations might fail due to rpm lock file corruption. Users will see "rpmdb failure" error messages on console. Conditions: When the rpm lock file got corrupted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases