Cisco Bug: CSCul23730 - Unable to configure logging server after ISSU
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following error message is shown while attempting to configure a logging server N7K(config)# logging server [ip address] 6 use-vrf [VRF Name] facility local6 Configuration Failed, due to unknown VRF Conditions: The following logging commands were removed before ISSU logging logfile messages 6 size 32768 logging server x.x.x.x 6 use-vrf [VRF Name] facility local6 After ISSU, reapplying the above configuration fails. This was observed for 6.1.x release, not for ISSU between 6.2.x release.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases