Cisco Bug: CSCul23286 - DatabaseUserConfigurationUtility fails when "Oracle RAC via TNS" is used
Jan 23, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DatabaseUserConfigurationUtility may fail when using "Oracle RAC via TNS" connection. Conditions: When "Oracle RAC via TNS" is chosen in the Data Source dropdown, the DatabaseUserConfigurationUtility fails to update database connection information properly.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases