Cisco Bug: CSCul22751 - RV320 - 1:1 NAT IP address must be in same subnet as WAN IP
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Server using 1:1 NAT mapping will be unable to go online and will be unreachable from the outside. Conditions: Issue occurs when the outside IP address specified in the 1:1 NAT mapping is not in the same subnet as the IP assigned to the WAN interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases