Cisco Bug: CSCul22503 - VVIM doesn't allow to generate more than 250 server ids per streamdomain
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Basic analysis of this bug, GUI will be check interaction when add server to avsdb utility Symptom: VVIM doesn't allow to generate more than 250 server ids per streamdomain. Currently It has not support more than 256 servers. Conditions: When customer going to use 512 servers on that time we need to fix this. Same time customer need to resubmit all configuration pages.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases