Cisco Bug: CSCul22390 - XSS validation and protection
Sep 23, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This bug was filed to add additional sanitation and validation to avoid any XSS vulnerabilities in the product. Conditions: Default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases