Cisco Bug: CSCul20199 - Cisco Sync Agent 'Dispersal Mode' Service Parameter has no effect
Nov 23, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When accessing the Service Parameters on CUCM for a CUCM IM&P server's Cisco Sync Agent service, the Enterprise-wide parameter 'Dispersal Mode' has no noticeable effect on user assignment. Conditions: CUCM upgraded to 10.0 with IM&P node present after upgrade.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases